MDF Training & Consultancy: Knowledge Management for Development Course
MDF Training & Consultancy biedt cursussen aan in De Bosrand in Ede.
Cursus: Knowledge Management for Development
17 – 20 April 2012
11 – 14 December 2012
Make efficient use of knowledge within your network
Knowledge Management is about having the right information at the right place and at the right time. It captures, filters and assimilates organisational knowledge and streamlines it for a maximum contribution towards achieving organisational goals. It is critical for effective and efficient operations in the development field.
You are a project manager, knowledge manager, consultant or professional that would like to understand the tools and methodology for managing knowledge flows within your organisation. You are looking ahead and want to learn how to set up systems to make effective use of knowledge.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand what knowledge and knowledge management is and what it can mean for you
- Know the uniqueness and relevance of knowledge management for development
- Be able to start a participatory process to develop
a knowledge management strategy
- Have insight in the importance and adoption of effective technology to support knowledge processes
- Have gained ideas how to stimulate staff in your organisation to become active actors in knowledge processes
Duur van de cursus: 4 dagen