MDF Training & Consultancy: Result Based Management Course
MDF Training & Consultancy biedt cursussen aan in De Bosrand in Ede.
Cursus: Result Based Management – New
27 – 29 August 2012
Get your organisation ready to achieve results
Although it sounds very logic and obvious to manage for results, reality is often different. Information about the achievements is not correct or too late and moreover it is difficult to adjust your systems and change staff behaviour in favour of more or better results. Come to understand what organisational changes are required for more result based management.
This course is designed specifically for managers working in NGOs and (not for) profit organisations funded by international development partners who wish to strengthen their result-based management approach in a practical manner.
In this course participants will:
- Understand the basic concepts of Result Based Management (RBM)
- Understand the importance of a clear primary processes
- Understand the importance of reliable information
- Understand the organisational changes required for more RBM
- Be able to translate new knowledge into organisational improvements
During the three day programme you will work on a series of guiding questions that will steer you through the basics of Result Based Management from a development perspective.
Your own case will serve as the basis for learning and change.
Duur van de cursus: 3 dagen