MDF Training & Consultancy: Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Course
MDF Training & Consultancy biedt cursussen aan in De Bosrand in Ede
Cursus: Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning
English: 21May – 1 June 2012
English & French: 3 – 14 December 2012
Linking organisational learning to Monitoring & Evaluation
Achieving sustainable development results by a network of individuals and organisations is grounded on systematic monitoring and evaluation. Monitoring and evaluation are the “learning and innovation” loops leading to more effective interventions and therefore to better outcome and impact. But how to go about it?
You are involved in formulating, managing, or
monitoring development interventions. You prepare, supervise, use or
participate in evaluations. You work as a desk officer, programme manager, task
manager for a national or a local government, for an international donor
agency, or for a non-governmental organisation.
Join this course to:
- Learn how to monitor and evaluate projects, programmes, organisations and networks
- Experience how monitoring and evaluation can be turned into (participative) learning
- Know how to ask and answer common M&E questions, such as:
1. Which data do we need in order to understand the context, outputs, outcome and impact?
2. Who collects, analyses and processes these data, when and how?
3. Become capable to design, organise and steer monitoring and evaluation systems in such a way that they contribute to accountability and stimulate learning by all stakeholders.
Duur van de cursus: 2 weken