MDF Training & Consultancy: Comprehensive Assessment Course
MDF Training & Consultancy biedt cursussen aan in De Bosrand in Ede.
Cursus: Comprehensive Assessment – New
7 – 8 May 2012
Combining the financial and performance perspective
Assessment of large development programmes, before or after, often has a limited scope. In order to better assess the chances of success before a large development programme starts, or to better assess the results after the programme has ended, we need approaches and tools that combine both financial and development performance perspectives by taking into account the elements of transparency, sustainability and
During two days managers and programme officers of donor agencies will get a clear idea what the comprehensive assessment entails and how to apply it in their programme – before, during, at the end.
A comprehensive assessment
- Can combine several perspectives to look at (networks) of organisations or programmes: financial, management, performance, capacity, social and environment
- Includes both internal and contextual aspects of organisations and networks
- Is concerned with value-for-money related to investments and grants, with efficiency and effectiveness
- Can be performed at various levels, from the internal organisation to the network of national and international actors: private sector, civil society and governments
- But above all, the learning and reflecting component is central! The results are
translated in practical feedback and constructive learning suggestions for the
The comprehensive assessment has been developed by MDF in cooperation with Triodos Facet and Dubois & Co. Register accountants.
Duur van de cursus: 2 dagen