MDF Training & Consultancy: Capacity Works Course
MDF Training & Consultancy biedt cursussen aan in De Bosrand in Ede.
Cursus: Capacity WORKS*
30 May – 1 June 2012
21 – 23 November 2012
Projects are cooperation systems (actors working together in whatever manner!), in which traditional management concepts and tools no longer apply. What to do in order to achieve results together? Capacity WORKS* is the GIZ management model for sustainable development. Anyone who would like to work with the GIZ needs to have a certificate.
The course is specifically useful for experienced consultants and advisers. In fact anyone with a strong interest in project and programme management that involves many stakeholders or partners in the cooperation system.
Working together towards results
The model has a strong analytical focus. What makes projects successful?! And what can we do as cooperation partners together to ensure achieving results? At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the essence of Capacity WORKS
- Understand the concept of projects as cooperation systems (different actors working together in alliances, networks, partnership arrangements)
- Understand what makes projects/programmes successful, gain insight in the 5 success factors (cooperation, strategy, steering, processes, learning)
- Reflect on how to use the Capacity WORKS model, including the Capacity WORKS toolbox
- Get a GIZ certificate that will allow you to compete in GIZ tenders
* Capacity WORKS is the management model for sustainable development of GIZ. GIZ is the ‘Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit’. GIZ is a merger of former GTZ/DED/InWent. Capcity WORKS courses are jointly conducted by MDF Training & Consultancy and the Academy of International Cooperation (AIZ).
Duur van de cursus: 3 dagen