Islamic Banking – Finance from the Developing World
Seminar at the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS), Kortenaerkade 12, The Hague
9 February 2012, 14.00 – 17.00 hrs
To be held on the occasion of the retirement of Professor Gerrie ter Haar, holder of the Chair in Religion and Development, and the launch of her new book ‘Religion and Development: Ways of Transforming the World’.
The Chair in Religion and Development is an ISS professorship supported by ICCO and Cordaid.
With contributions by (a.o.)
- Dr Ajaz Ahmed Khan, Care International
- Professor Eelke de Jong, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Professor Irene van Staveren, ISS
- Mrs. Kamalini Weatherbed, Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Maazullah Khan, PhD student ISS
- Professor Gerrie ter Haar, ISS
The conference is a joint event of the International Institute of Social Studies, the Knowledge Centre of Religion & Development and Islamic Relief Netherlands.
Please register for this seminar through
The conference will be followed by drinks